[luci] Adding a page to luci

Frank Parker mr.frank.parker at gmail.com
Thu Jan 10 18:20:07 CET 2013

Manuel,
Thanks for the tip.  Where can I find this documented?

I did this but the buttons are still visible.  I must be putting these
"hide" options in the wrong place.

module("luci.controller.myapp.index", package.seeall)
function index()
   entry({"admin", "myapp", "subscription"}, cbi("myapp/config"),
_("Subscription Info"), 1)
   entry({"admin", "myapp", "register"}, cbi("myapp/register",{hideapplybtn
= true, hidesavebtn = true, hideresetbtn = true}), _("Register"), 2)
end