[luci] Adding a page to luci

Frank Parker mr.frank.parker at gmail.com
Fri Jan 11 20:31:39 CET 2013

That solved it, thanks Jow!

Is there documentation for luci commands like that? (So I dont have to bug
this list so much)

Also, I just noticed the revision numbers at
http://luci.subsignal.org/trac/browser/luci and I understand the release
process better now.

so...
0.10.0 was frozen at r8887
0.11.0 was frozen at r9574
Trunk is currently at r9605 (as I type this)

I am using the latest OpenWRT Backfire 10.03.1 (because I havent migrated
to version "Attitude Adjustment") and it has Luci 0.10.0 built in.  So I
have everything in r8887 and prior.  Seems a bit old. Maybe I should
consider moving to latest

The lightbulb is slowly starting to flicker to life.

-parker