[luci] openwrt problems with openvpn

AT - HE atesin at gmail.com
Mon Jun 24 00:41:10 CEST 2013

hi

i dont know where to get help for this issue, i tried searching openwrt
wiki, forum, google search and nothing

i have a tplink tp-1043nd router with backfire with this config:

 - adsl
 - dyndns/freedns
 - some ports forwarded to my home server...

in my home lan i have a server with:

 - remote admin
 - minecraft server
 - http server
 - openvpn trought tcp port 443 because it runs trought proxies

in my vpn server i have just one credential to automatically connect my
workstation and some servers at my job to gain accesability (duplicate-cn
option)

i am trying to migrate openvpn from my home server (centos64) to my openwrt
router, but SADLY I CAN'T FIND ANY WAY TO ACTIVATE DUPLICATE-CN OPTION
<:...((

i know openvpn is working, it connects intermitently, system tray icon
turns green (openvpn-gui windows) and gets ip address briefly, but it drops
soon and reconnects and so on. my job machines suffers the same alternately

my router logs are full of messages like "MULTI: new connection by client
'vpnuser1' will cause previous active sessions by this client to be
dropped.  Remember to use the --duplicate-cn option" which is the proof it
is working but dropping connections each other

now the question

*****
how can i enable "duplicate-cn" or similar option in openvpn trought luci
(preferably) or scripts???
is there any bug or patch or procedure to apply??
*****

feel free to contact me, thanks in advance