[luci] luci module outside luci tree?

Luca Olivetti luca at ventoso.org
Sat Aug 2 13:10:26 CEST 2014

El 02/08/14 12:33, Nikos Mavrogiannopoulos ha escrit:

>>> Thank you.
>>> So you just copy the files in the final location.
>>> Seems sensible but this way you lose the capability to test outside the
>>> device with "make runhttpd", I'll see if I find a layout so I can use it
>>> both ways and if I find a way to add the localization files (you have
>>> none in your packages).
>>
>> Done. The result is here
>>
>> http://code.google.com/p/danube-voip/source/browse/
>> in the luci-svd directory.
>
> Out of curiosity, does this depend on any proprietary drivers for
> danube? As someone who is messing with proprietary voip on solos I'd
> really appreciate an open source solution.

AFAIK no, only the firmware is closed (but available in the ltq-vmmc
package)

> Otherwise why don't you
> create a pull request for these?

No, thank you, I entertain more myself by watching paint dry ;-)
(I say that after submitting patches to openwrt, rejected as not
acceptable, corrected to address the complaints, ignored for a number of
years, then applied in its original, deemed unacceptable, form when
submitted by somebody else).

Bye
--
Luca