[luci] initial timestamp of luci_fixtime in admin-core

Stefan Sydow st at metafly.info
Wed Jan 29 12:36:44 CET 2014

Hello,

the /etc/init.d/luci_fixtime script from luci-mod-admin-core is used to
set the initial system time.
Its timestamp stay on the svn date (Sep 8 2011) even if it should be
updated on build.

feeds/luci/luci/Makefile l. 275-277 says

define Package/luci-mod-admin-core/extra-install
	touch $(1)/etc/init.d/luci_fixtime || true
endef

Usually this is corrected by ntp, but if you can't use ntp and need a
recent date for SSL certificates to work then this is a problem.

I run into it at the latest rev. of attitude_adjustment.
It seems if extra-install is never called or called before copying the
file. May be you can give me a hint to debug that.

Regards
Stefan