[luci] developing a service for Luci

Omer Munchik Omer.Munchik at alvarion.com
Thu Oct 2 09:33:30 CEST 2014

Hi,

I am new to this mailing list J

I would like to develop a Command line "tech support" feature for Luci
server.

The idea is that the user will run something like:
  >  wget 192.168.1.1/tech_support.tar.gz   (192.168.1.1 is the IP of
the OpenWRT machine)

this will initiate a script that will create "tech_support.tar.gz" to
contain all sort of configuration files and download it.
"tech_support.tar.gz" does not exist, I want it to be created when
running wget.

How can something like this be implemented?

thanks!

Omer

PineApp Mail-SeCure for the presence of malicious code, vandals & computer viruses(42).