[luci] LuCI source moving to Github.

Erich N. Pekarek erich at pekarek.at
Fri Oct 10 13:25:52 CEST 2014

Hello!

+Am 2014-10-10 um 13:03 schrieb Jo-Philipp Wich:
> Hi Etienne,
>
>> Great news! Just why not go one step further and use OpenWrt list?
> We can consider that in the future - I'm not sure in the moment whether
> it makes sense to funnel LuCI specific discussion through there.
The basic question is:
Is LuCI an integral component of OpenWRT?

I tend to see it that way. Otherwise LuCI should evolve to become a
distribution of it's own - probably divided into "main" and
country-/regional branches.
That way there is probably a chance to overcome the ongoing regdomain
discussions once and for all.

> But since I'm active on both lists anyway I don't care whether I receive
> patches there or here.
I can appreciate that. ;-)

BTW: Yesterday I did a one char patch on luci-app-olsr, but github wants
me to log in. Are there already guidelines?