[luci] Simple form input on a CBI page

Deric Panet-Raymond dpraymond at satcomdirect.com
Thu Jan 8 22:13:50 CET 2015

I’m trying to add a simple text box input field with a button that calls a function which takes the value from the form field and runs it through some scripts on the box.  The output from those scripts is some entries in a UCI file I want to display with a simple tblsection on the same page.  Is this possible?

I’ve managed to get something working but I had to use the save & apply button which felt clunky, I’d really like to have a simple input box that I can control the width of and a button that executes my callback.

Thanks,
Deric.