[luci] License on LuCI wiki content

Eric Schultz eschultz at prplfoundation.org
Thu Jun 18 22:58:10 CEST 2015

Hey there all,

I'm part of effort working on improving the quality of the OpenWrt
documentation, particularly the OpenWrt wiki. I was hoping to move the
content from the LuCI wiki over to the OpenWrt wiki so the content would be
in one place. To do that though I need to make sure the license agreement
for the wikis are compatible. I wasn't able to find the license for the
LuCI wiki; would you be able to point me to the license?

Thanks,

Eric

--
Eric Schultz, Community Manager, prpl Foundation
http://www.prplfoundation.org
eschultz at prplfoundation.org
cell: 920-539-0404
skype: ericschultzwi