[luci] Comments on a pull request/ preferred way to send patches

Jonathan Bennett jbscience87 at gmail.com
Tue May 12 17:42:20 CEST 2015

Hello all,
I've sent in a pull request on github.com/openwrt/luci (
https://github.com/openwrt/luci/pull/380). It's been a couple days with no
comments and it hasn't been pulled. I'm hopeful that the new package will
be available for the 15.05 release, if possible. To this end, I'd like to
deal with any issues raised by the other devs and get the package included
in trunk and built as a nightly to make it easier for a wider audience to
test.

So, question, is it preferred to send that patch using git send-email to
this mailing list, or is the pull request on github the way to go? If it's
more effective, I can certainly close the pull request and submit the new
package here.

Thanks,
Jonathan Bennett