[luci] TLS support! Please add

gig gig-tmb at yandex.ru
Mi Aug 20 08:48:32 CEST 2008

> Well, it's now in the repository as r2882  :)
> https://dev.leipzig.freifunk.net/trac/changeset/2882

Hi! Can i add some remarks by 2882 ?!

1) In mini version can't avalible TLS, why? I'll think it basikly auth
like PSK! or not?

2) After adding certificates in full admin! interface goes down & don't
want come back after rebooting :)

3) I'll think certificates will have possibility to be uploaded in
staticly place! whenever where! Becouse it look like certificates will
be place by SSH!? or, i think, it will be end user interface & SSH will
be not needed!

4) Certificates can be pkcs12 format or splited on user cert& private
key! may be add addon section for opportunity add client certificate!
e.g.
for pkcs12 ex. -> user0001.p12
for splited certs -> user0001.pem(certificat) & user0001.key(private
key)

--
__
BeST Ltd.