[luci] Not able to get luci working on my kamikaze

Subbu subbu at connectbillions.com
Do Nov 13 06:05:32 CET 2008

Hi,

I installed all the required dependencies including the luci packages (as
per http://luci.freifunk-halle.net/Documentation/DevelopmentEnvironmentHowTo)
on my Ubuntu but I am not able to get it working.

After running "make runhttpd" from my luci source directory, I opened "
http://localhost:8080/luci". It redirects to
http://localhost:8080/cgi-bin/luci and stops there saying "HTTP Status 404 -
/cgi-bin/luci". The error description says "The requested resource
(/cgi-bin/luci) is not available.".

I checked my "host/www" directory and it has the following contents:
cgi-bin  cgi-bin-nodes.html  index.html  luci  luci-static  resources

I am not able to figure out what's wrong. Can someone point me in the right
direction?

Thanks much
-subbu