[luci] button/hostname/DMZ host

Rob Schalken rob.schalken at core-vision.nl
Mon Apr 6 16:19:38 CEST 2009

I have some questions, I hope someone can help me ( I use luci revision
0.8.6 and kamikaze 8.09 RC 1):

1)
I want to edit the admin-mini module! I want to replace the textbox of
the ESSID from WLAN-Scan table with a button, on which
I can press and the ESSID will be placed in the Local Network ESSID box
(wifi.lua). I created the following source, which creates buttons
But the title of the ESSID has been incorrect and the autoapply does not
work (only for the first button), the ssid_value is not set!!!
It has to do something with the table which I do not understand! What am
I doing wrong??????? Could someone help me please

essid_val = t2:option(Button, "", "ESSID")

function essid_val.cfgvalue(self, section)
  self.title = self.map:get(section, "ESSID")
end

function essid_val.write(self, section)
    m.autoapply= false
    ssid_value = self.title
end

ssid = s:option(Value, "ssid", translate("a_w_netid"))
function ssid.cfgvalue(self, section)
  return ssid_value
end

2)
The hostname is only updated (in header.htm) by startup?? Not realtime??

3)
When using the client mode and then DHCP, the hostname has not been
recognized by the DHCP server (exchange server) ??

4)
Is there a possibility to implement an DMZ host?

Best regards,
Rob Schalken