[luci] FileUpload not working

Andrew Grove grove_andrew at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 8 23:02:11 CET 2009

Hello,

I want to test some of the more advanced wireless security schemes like WPA-EAP with TLS.  This requires both a certificate and private key to be uploaded.  However, when I attempt to specify the desired files I always receive the error:

 Value "ca.crt" of option "wireless. at wifi-iface[1].ca_cert" does not validate
as datatype "file"

I did some checking and it appears the UVL validation for this field sets the datatype to file.  In datatypes.lua it seems that the file function checks whether the filename already exists on the local system.  Does luci support file uploading at this time (I'm using 0.8.8)?  If not, could you point me to where I might start to add this feature?

Thanks

Andrew