[luci] Regarding Menus in LuCI

Daniel Franklin Daniel_Franklin at mindtree.com
Wed Dec 16 05:40:43 CET 2009

Hi,

I would like to get some information on how the nodes are getting formed.

And also when we start the application the first page opened is from the /host/view/freifunk/indexer.htm, but if I want to change that and give my own page, what do I need to do.
Basically I would not need the UI which is already there by default. Some of the starting pages and the menu I wanted to change. So can anyone please help me out on the same.

Regards,
Daniel Frankin | Engineer | R & D Services | MindTree Ltd. | Global Village, RVCE Post, Mysore Road, Bangalore, Karnataka, India, 560059 | INDIA | Voice +91-080-26264000 | Fax: +91 80 2671 4000 | Mobile +91-9980201985 | email:daniel_franklin at mindtree.com | www.mindtree.com