[luci] WPA Enterprise (Radius) on Broadcom based Routers

Steven Barth steven at midlink.org
Tue Nov 17 10:47:07 CET 2009

Hi,

afaik 802.11i (WPA Enterprise) with the 2.4 kernel broadcom driver is not
possible, because the driver / authentication agent does not support it.

At least it is not supported in the OpenWrt configuration file for the broadcom
2.4 driver. However we will add it to the UI if it should be possible and
OpenWrt adds the required options to their configuration files.

It should be possible with the OpenSource 2.6 kernel driver which has some
other limitations. I haven't tested this driver for a longer time now, so I
cannot really say much about its status.

Regards,
Cyrus