[luci] I have basic question about LuCI plz help me~~

김태희 aporia84 at naver.com
Thu Nov 26 13:27:03 CET 2009

hello^0^
first of all, I'm not good at English. so I beg your understand about expression mistakes.
now I'm developing "router's Web Connection manager" with Open wrt and LuCI
by the way I have some problem.
I want to refresh the debug page in every 3 sec.
I wanna show new value from config file.
at first I tried to make template.
but html page refresh tags must be file
and then I was tried to edit header.htm of LuCI default file
but I can't find the way to whether selected page is debug menu or not.
Does anyone know the solution about this problem?
Plz help me~~