[luci] Proposing for Malay (Not Malayalam) Translation

Teow Wai Chet waichet at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 14 05:45:34 CEST 2010

Hi,
I'm currently a computing student from Australian National University. I would like to join in the LuCI translation community by adding Malay(different from Malayalam) translation. It seems the "See Docs & Help for info on how to get started." on LuCi Translation Portal is still not working (http://i18n.luci.subsignal.org/). I'm hoping to get some guidance on how I should get started.

Cheers
Chet