[luci] [LuCI] #125: Trunk WiFi configuration gives: ?:0: attempt to index upvalue '?' (a nil value)

LuciTrac trac at luci.subsignal.org
Mon Apr 26 16:35:50 CEST 2010

#125: Trunk WiFi configuration gives: ?:0: attempt to index upvalue '?' (a nil
value)
-------------------------------+--------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  reporter           |       Owner:  jow
     Type:  defect             |      Status:  assigned
Component:  LuCI Applications  |    Keywords:

Comment(by reporter):

 Oh, another thing. Since the Edit button didn't work, I tested the delete
 on and that worked, but I did not save the changes. I went up to changes
 and chose revert and there was only one wireless network, but then when I
 reloaded the page, there are now two wireless networks listed with the
 same settings.

--
Ticket URL: <http://luci.subsignal.org/trac/ticket/125#comment:3>
LuCI <http://luci.subsignal.org/trac>