[luci] [LuCI] #125: Trunk WiFi configuration gives: ?:0: attempt to index upvalue '?' (a nil value)

LuciTrac trac at luci.subsignal.org
Mon Apr 26 19:10:05 CEST 2010

#125: Trunk WiFi configuration gives: ?:0: attempt to index upvalue '?' (a nil
value)
-------------------------------+--------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  reporter           |       Owner:  jow
     Type:  defect             |      Status:  assigned
Component:  LuCI Applications  |    Keywords:
-------------------------------+--------------------------------------------

Comment(by reporter):

 Maybe it needs luci-luanet?

 That's a strange package in a lot of ways. It's in luci's libs section,
 but no other package has dependencies on it.

 And I'm unable to compile it. When I try, I get an error about a
 nonexistant directory.

 What makes me think that this package might be the culprit is that it
 depends on libiw which can be used to query wireless properties.

 Regards,
 Niels Böhm

--
Ticket URL: <http://luci.subsignal.org/ticket/125#comment:4>