[luci] Luci Modules

William Kenyon will at abacathoo.org
Fri Jul 23 16:10:59 CEST 2010

Thanks for the help from you two,
I checked out the latest trunk of openwrt since the one I was using didn't
have the same menu layout to what you described.
Everything compiled fine but in my new image when I try to start luci I get

lucidlua: /usr/lib/lua/luci/lucid/http/server.lua:203: table index is nil
stack traceback:
[C]: in function 'foreach'
/usr/lib/lua/luci/lucid.lua:87: in function 'prepare'
/usr/lib/lua/luci/lucid.lua:46: in function 'start;
(command line):1: in main chunk
[C]:?

I also tried running

uci set luci.ccache.enable=0
uci commit luci

on my existing box without success, a reboot was still required to recompile
the lua code.

Any other suggestions for setting up a pure development box?