[luci] Login form and default module

Pau hakais at gmail.com
Wed Jul 20 15:10:51 CEST 2011

Hi.
I made my own luci module. It is defined as:

entry({"myApp"}, template("myApp/overview"), "myApp", 1).dependent=false

Also I have installed admin_full module. So when I access luci web interface
I can see the login form and in the top-right two possible menus: "myApp"
and "Administration"
If I click "myApp", I can access it without login, however I cannot access
to Administration without login.
I have been reading Admin lua files, but I cannot see where is defined the
login dependency. How does it work? How can I enable login inside my module?

Also another question. After login form, Administration menu is shown. How
can I change it and make myApp as default one?

Thank you.

--
./p4u