[luci] Problems with the translation portal

Luiz Angelo Daros de Luca luizluca at gmail.com
Wed Oct 12 08:56:25 CEST 2011

Hello guys,

As no one here know me, let me introduce myself. I'm Luiz Angelo, from
Brazil, and I'm playing with OpenWRT for over an year.
It is just amazing.

Maybe Jow notice my presence in translation portal as I'm doing some
translation for pt_BR. I hope to finish all of it until the end of the week.
I didn't finished it yet because the portal is very unstable. Sometimes it
is just as fast as google. Sometimes, incredibly slow. And sometimes, I just
get this error message and no service for hours:

504 Gateway Time-out
------------------------------
nginx/0.7.65

Is this a known problem?

BTW, does anyone know how to remove suggestion? I merged some po files and
it added my changes as suggestions. The first problem is that I didn't find
a way to just "accept" the suggestion. I did a a lot of copy/paste :-(. Even
after that, the suggestion remains.

There is some problem in english part of po files but I will report them
when I finish all the rest.

Thanks,

---
     Luiz Angelo Daros de Luca, Me.