[luci] terminology: use "device" instead of "router" and some more

Daniel daniel at makrotopia.org
Wed May 30 11:27:41 CEST 2012

Hi,

LuCI is more and more used on devices which are not typical home routers any
more. Therefore, some of the terminology used in the web-interface is confusing
for the user if the device it runs on doesn't perform IP-layer routing (e.g. an
outdoor WDS bridge) or even got an entirely different purpose (e.g. a NAS or
IP-PBX).

I'd therefore suggest to change the terminology such that in every occasion LuCI
metions

"router" it shall rather be "device" or "system"

"Wifi networks in your local environment" shall rather be "Wifi networks in
range" (when dealing with outdoor devices that might not exactly be "local")

If everybody is fine with these changes, I'll commit it that and fix the
translations for other languages I know (de, fr).

Cheers

Daniel