[luci] Need to hire a person for Creating a Custom Luci menu for a new SOC port.

Pau hakais at gmail.com
Mon Nov 5 16:06:02 CET 2012

It is very ambiguous for me, saying "simlilar to FON 2.0n" is not enough.
Can you provide more information? Like a schema showing the menus you want.
And also, normally LUCI applications are modifying UCI database, and later
on there is some piece of
software who applies these configuration (for instance netifd or wifi). Do
you provide such tools?

Regards
--
./p4u