[luci] luci.http.setfilehandler function not called

Federico Fissore federico at fissore.org
Wed May 29 12:18:53 CEST 2013

Hi everyone,

I was wrong when I thought I'd solved the problem

I'd solved it running luci with "make runhttpd" but it fails when run
with "make runuhttpd" (and that's the way it runs on the board)

in particular it says that the store variable (in protocol.lua:452)
should contain a function but instead it's nil

federico