[luci] 回复: 回复: luci API document

.浪花o banglang.huang at foxmail.com
Sun Nov 3 04:06:53 CET 2013

Yes, this is an English mailing list, we are talking about LuCI relevant document, we really expect to find out if there exist a more complete manual in the internet, expecially in China.
Because the official manual in current luci is not fully-supported on all API(newer API included), as a developer, I really need more introduction about LuCI coding.