[luci] 回复: 回复: luci API document

w tx2023 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 5 04:10:29 CET 2013

Your English looks reasonably good. You can help by translating LuCI into
your native language. Even though English is my main language, LuCI is
technically challenging. As far as I know, there is no single catch-all
LuCI documentation file. Try the following links:

http://luci.subsignal.org/trac/wiki/Documentation

http://luci.subsignal.org/trac/wiki/Documentation/CBI

http://wiki.openwrt.org/doc/techref/luci

http://wiki.openwrt.org/doc/howto/luci.essentials

http://jsautret.free.fr/luci/doc_luci.html

http://luci.subsignal.org/api/luci/

https://forum.openwrt.org/

Google Chrome has a great automatic translation feature that would help you.