[luci] Three issues

Jo-Philipp Wich xm at subsignal.org
Fri Apr 25 01:11:56 CEST 2014

Hi Erich.

> I recently created a ticket regarding a missing option in luci, but I
> could not yet review it on the luci.subsignal.org-Trac.
> Was there an error while submitting it? It was about "option htmode
> 'NOHT'" including a patch description.

I'd love to add this change but am unclear on the details, could you
send me a proper patch that I can apply to the current tree?

> I'd like to get feedback, on why this option is missing?!

There is no particular reason that it is mising, afair that choice
simply was not present when implementing the wifi config a few years ago.

> Issue two:
> While submitting the ticket, the captcha was repeatedly invalid.
> You may like to add
>
>    [recaptcha]
>    /require_javascript = True /

I added it to the trac config, let me know if the issue persists.

> Issue three:
> I'd like to submit some more patches regarding missing functionality -
> such as: rsn preauthentication and WPA group key renewal; antenna
> selection: still necessary especially on TL-WR1043ND in our wireless
> community and probably other things.
> Where shall I submit them?

Best is if you can git-send-email them to this list, if this is no
option for you then attachments of .patch files are fine as well.

You can find a git mirror of LuCI at
  http://git.openwrt.org/?p=project/luci.git

Bst wishes,
Jow