[luci] Three issues

Erich N. Pekarek erich at pekarek.at
Wed Apr 23 22:53:31 CEST 2014

Hello!

I recently created a ticket regarding a missing option in luci, but I
could not yet review it on the luci.subsignal.org-Trac.
Was there an error while submitting it? It was about "option htmode
'NOHT'" including a patch description.
I'd like to get feedback, on why this option is missing?!

Issue two:
While submitting the ticket, the captcha was repeatedly invalid.
You may like to add

    [recaptcha]
    /require_javascript = True /

to your Trac's trac.ini in order to resolve this issue.

Issue three:
I'd like to submit some more patches regarding missing functionality -
such as: rsn preauthentication and WPA group key renewal; antenna
selection: still necessary especially on TL-WR1043ND in our wireless
community and probably other things.
Where shall I submit them?

Regards
Erich