[luci] Bootstrap-theme: clicking to open submenus instead ofhovering

Trigg trigg at 3cmade.com
Thu Sep 4 11:37:38 CEST 2014

really a good idear. friend.

maybe we need a mobile theme

------------------
Best regards

-------------------------------------

Trigg.Shaw

Website: www.3cmade.com
Phone: +86 755 27259359
Fax:+86 755 27259323
Mobile: +86 137 60295917
Email: Trigg at 3cmade.com
Skype: Trigg.Shaw
Address: 3rd floor. No.1 building.  E block. Mingzhu Western Industry Park.  Shajing Town, Shenzhen Guangdong 518104 China

From:  "Alive4Ever"<alive4ever at live.com>;
Date:  Sun, Aug 17, 2014 09:32 PM
To:  "luci"<luci at lists.subsignal.org>;

Subject:  [luci] Bootstrap-theme: clicking to open submenus instead ofhovering

Hello,

I've been using openwrt with Luci Bootstrap theme. I love the
theme because of its simplicity and good looks.

Sadly, I feel this theme is not optimized for touchscreen
devices. Hovering over menu to expand submenus is a pain for
touchscreen devices, especially with Firefox Mobile.

I suggest removing hover action to expand submenus and replace
it with click to expand. This is more convenient for mobile
devices.

Thanks.