[luci] processes.htm missing from luci (Jo-Philipp Wich)

xxiao8 xxiao8 at fosiao.com
Thu Sep 25 15:36:25 CEST 2014

Further digging does show it's done by processes.lua instead of using
processes.htm as a template indeed, as stated in your email.

I found my busybox-top has SMP built in which provides one extra column
in top -bn 1
I removed that and now 'top -bn1' give me this:
PID  PPID USER     STAT   VSZ %VSZ %CPU COMMAND
Note, processes.lua is asking %MEM instead of %VSZ of the column name
shown above, I then updated that(replacing MEM with VSZ from the
relevant Luci files, i.e the lua process.list() and processes.lua)

Still I got an empty status-->processes list.

In the past it works fine, but not the case for me in BB-rc3.

Thanks,
xxiao