[luci] luci-proto-ipip package

Jonathan Bennett jbscience87 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 4 17:34:11 CEST 2016

It's sometimes helpful to tag a developer in a comment to your PR.  hnyman, chris5560 or jow- would be the guys to ping.  Mostly it's a case of people being busy.  For some, they follow the git repo, which results in a lot of notifications, and it's easy to miss a PR that needs review.  It's not
intentional.  I tend to ping about once a week on things that need review or merging.

--Jonathan Bennett