[luci] Need help on Adding button on Luci UI

deepak kumar Pradhan hydipu at gmail.com
Sat Sep 10 12:39:32 CEST 2016

HI,

I am very new to luci and don't have much hands on UI development of luci.
My requirement is, I want to create a  new button on a exciting UI
page and backend need to attach some functionality.
I am able to add the the UI, however when I am trying to click the
button and delete the network applied rule, its not working.
Can someone please assist me and share with me the steps to add a
button and backend support and files need to be taken care??

Thanks,
Deepak Kumar Pradhan