[luci] Need help on Adding button on Luci UI

deepak kumar Pradhan hydipu at gmail.com
Wed Sep 14 08:02:42 CEST 2016

Hi Everyone,

I am able to add the Delete button in UI, modified rules.htm file to add button.
I have added controller for delete rule in the file
package/luci/modules/luci-mod-admin-full/luasrc/controller/admin/boostingruledel.lua

The delete function is getting called like "uci:delete("config","boost_rule",1)"
However this does not deleting the rule from device.
 I am using the below command to delete the applied rule from device
# uci delete config. at boost_rule[0]
I am facing issue in passing the 3rd argument in delete function from
"boostingruledel.lua" (uci:delete("config","boost_rule",1))

Please can someone help me, in pointing how to pass the 3rd argument
and properly delete the rule ????
Thanks in advance.

Thanks & regards,
Deepak Kumar Pradhan